Many of the events hosted by the Baha’i Community of Camano Island take place at the Spirit Ridge Inn – a building with a wonderful atmosphere located in a natural setting in the heart of North Camano Island.
Spirit Ridge Inn
ADDRESS: 146 Spirit Ridge Lane, Camano Island, WA 98282
Driving Directions – From Stanwood, WA: (See Map below)
- Drive West on Hwy 532, cross the bridge and drive 4.5 miles past an old, white church, a fork in the road (stay to the left on the main road) and the first set of traffic lights on the island, then turn Right at the second set of traffic lights onto Cross Island Road.
- Drive 1.3 miles to the top of the hill and turn Right onto Island Crest Drive.
- Drive straight to the ‘T” and turn Right, staying on Island Crest Drive.
- Take the next Right onto Halls Hill Road.
- Drive straight to the mailboxes and turn Right onto Spirit Ridge Lane.
- Pass through the gate and follow Spirit Ridge Lane to the building.
- Enter through the double french doors – no need to knock.
Leslie: 425-508-1262 (c) Kurt: 425-508-1263 (c)